Here a few quick Injuries Updates from NFL insiders:
Source: Ian Rapoport
1. Von Miller Inactive for Bills: The Bills will miss their star pass-rusher Von Miller today, as he's unexpectedly inactive. This absence could impact their defensive performance, potentially giving opposing offenses an advantage.
2. Quarterback Updates: The Jaguars will be without Trevor Lawrence, but there's hope for his return next week. Meanwhile, Russell Wilson, now the No. 2 QB for the Broncos, adds an interesting dynamic to their offense.
3. Kmet's Game-time Decision: Cole Kmet's status is now a game-time decision, with concerns about his knee. Fantasy managers should monitor this closely, as his absence might affect the Bears' passing game.
4. Chiefs Simplifying Offense: After recent struggles, the Chiefs are making adjustments, focusing on fewer plays and packages. This could impact fantasy values across the Chiefs' offensive lineup.
5. Player Health Updates: Alvin Kamara is set to play for the Saints despite missing some practice time with an illness. Rams' Puka Nacua and Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. are expected to play after dealing with injuries.
6. Jeudy In, Mims Out: Broncos' Jerry Jeudy is expected to play, providing a boost to their receiving corps. On the other hand, Marvin Mims Jr. is not expected to play for the Broncos due to a hamstring injury.
7. Chase's Return: Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase looks likely to return after missing just one game with a shoulder injury. His presence could impact the Bengals' offensive strategy against the Chiefs.
8. Murray Expected to Play: Cardinals' QB Kyler Murray is expected to play despite limited practice due to illness. Fantasy managers can likely rely on him for their lineups.
Source: Adam Schefter
9. Commanders' QB Situation: With Jacoby Brissett inactive, Commanders' QB Sam Howell will start, backed up by Jake Fromm. This change could have ripple effects on the Commanders' offensive production.
10. Coaches' Pregame Strategy: Packers' Matt LaFleur and Lions' Dan Campbell communicated strategic details to officials pregame, showcasing the importance of such communication in crucial moments.
11. Mostert Inactive for Dolphins: Dolphins' RB Raheem Mostert's absence due to knee and ankle injuries leaves De’Von Achane as the primary running back. Fantasy managers should adjust accordingly.
12. Lamar Jackson Trade Insights: During the off-season, the Las Vegas Raiders and Carolina Panthers inquired about Lamar Jackson, but no deal materialized. Jackson would have easily won the NFL South with the Panthers, but talks never got close to deal.
13. Russell Wilson's Potential Release: The Broncos could use a post-June 1 designation on Russell Wilson's release, impacting their salary cap situation. This decision could have implications for Wilson's fantasy value in potential landing spots.
14. Chase's Shoulder Test: Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase plans to test his shoulder pregame. Fantasy managers should stay updated on his status, as his performance against the Chiefs could be impactful.
15. Chiefs' Running Backs Expected to Play: Despite injury concerns, Chiefs' running backs Isiah Pacheco and Clyde Edwards-Helaire are expected to play against the Bengals. Fantasy managers can likely rely on their contributions.
16. Seahawks' Injury Concerns: Seahawks' RB Kenneth Walker is expected to play, but concerns about a shoulder injury linger. D.K. Metcalf is expected to play, providing relief for fantasy managers, despite being listed as questionable.
Stay tuned for further updates throughout the day as these developments unfold.